Team Sports & Summer Camps
American Heritage Soccer Co-Ed Youth Soccer Summer Camps
Hollywood Wildcats Soccer Club Summer Season
Miami Dolphins Co-Ed Youth Summer Football Camps
Nova University School Co-Ed Youth Summer Volleyball Camps
All American Basketball Co-Ed Youth Summer Basketball Camps
Baseball/Softball Summer Camp
After School Club Sports
Girls Club Volleyball
Miami Dolphins Co-Ed Football After School Football Training
Bring attached flyer and raise funds for Lions Booster
Teachers, please print and post in your room.
(go to the website for more info on colors and sizes)
This is an opportunity to help the BMV athletes while getting your hands on your own BMV embroidered gear. All your support is greatly appreciated.
Coach David Wetzel
Beachside Montessori Village
Health/PE Teacher, Assistant Athletic Director
Download and print your Fun Raiser Flyer
JOIN US FOR A FUN-RAISER AT SWEET TOMATOES AND RAISE MONEY FOR BMV Lions Booster
Stop in & support our kids.
Sweet Tomatoes will donate 15% of sales generated by your organization. Purchase a meal and a beverage* and enjoy a great meal and help a great organization!
- Friday, November 13, 2015
- Hollywood – 2906 Oakwood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33020-7122
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
1.* All participants must purchase a beverage with their meal in order to receive credit towards the organization.
2. Under no circumstances are flyers to be handed out in the restaurant, parking lot or vicinity. Failure to comply will result in a voided contract.
3. Coupons or discounts will not be honored in conjunction with any approved Fun-Raisers.
4. Must present this flyer at time of purchase.
5. Your receipt will be kept and stapled to this form in order to add up the event’s sales.
1. For the safety of our guests, no horseplay, running or climbing at any time, please.
2. Please accompany small children when visiting food bars.
3. It is very much appreciated when a supervisory person is present at a table of children.
These links that I promised my BMV Girls Soccer Players, boys are allowed to use them as well:
If you have any questions ask me at any practice, or by e-mail at any time firstname.lastname@example.org !